- International Partners
Sustainable buildings come from a collaboration of like-minded and dedicated professionals, working as a team with committed clients.
Our commitment to sustainability includes:
• appropriate site planning
• selection of Green Rated materials
• careful design of the building envelope
• passive and active energy conservation and generation
• use of renewable energy sources
• optimising natural ventilation and daylight
• water conservation and harvesting
• air tightness testing and thermal imaging of buildings
• waste management and recycling
• maintenance protocols
• monitoring post-occupancy performance
Our headquarters for the PRA in Roscommon is rated BREEAM ‘Excellent’ and the Offices for Tipperary Town Council and the Department of Justice is rated LEED ‘Gold’. Coláiste Choilm and the Community Nursing Units in Wexford and Kenmare achieve A2 BER.